At Weller Home Inspections, located in the greater Katy, Texas area, our program has been designed to give you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase.
We will inspect all of the readily visible structural elements and major systems of the home.
Items typically included in a Home Inspection:
- Foundations (slab, crawl space, etc.)
- Grading and drainage (drainage around house exterior)
- Roof, roof structure and attic, attic power vents
- Insulation in attic and crawl space
- Ducts, vents and flues
- Interior walls, doors, ceilings and floors
- Exterior walls, doors, windows, and door glazing
- Fireplace and chimney
- Porches, decks and carports
- All built-in appliances
- Bathroom exhaust vents
- Dryer vents
- Kitchen hood vents
- Whole house vacuum systems
- Water heaters
- Doorbells and chimes
- Cooling systems-A/C and evaporative
- Heating systems
- Garage, Garage doors, garage door openers and censors
- Electrical service entrance panels
- Electrical branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures
- Plumbing – water supply, fixtures, drains, vents, and Hydrotherapy equipment
- Lawn and garden sprinkler systems
- Swimming pool and spa
When the inspection is complete, we will inform you of any additional problems that were discovered. We’ll also point out any safety concerns noticed. This is most important as ALL homes will have safety issues.
You’ll also receive a full written report with photos of the inspection via email shortly after the inspection. A CD of the report is sent in the mail.
We will also tell you about any routine maintenance that should be performed, as well as answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to discover and inform you of anything found that might affect your new home.
For more information or to schedule your home inspection, please contact Weller Home Inspections today.